ZHEJIANG JHENTEN MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
The design of the company's concentrating equipment has introduced a number of advanced technologies at home and abroad, and we has boldly innovated in the structure of the equipment. It adopts a series of new modernization concepts such as diversion tank circulation evaporation technology, flat bottom evaporation technology, and plate heat exchanger condensation cooling technology. It has been fully tested during the actual use of the user.
1. The evaporator inlet is designed as the introduction method of the diversion tank so that the vapor-liquid mixture enters the evaporator completely tangentially, and the mixture rotates from the top to the bottom of the evaporator along the inner wall. In the process, vapor nad liquid are fully separated and then the vapor is pumped away.
2. The vapor-liquid mixture in the commonly used evaporator is input by a diagonal pipe, then vapor -liquid is rotated. Such a structure, because the tangential entry cannot be completely achieved, causes the material to directly impact the inner wall to generate vibration.
3. The bottom of the evaporator is designed as a bow bottom type, which can make the material circulation effect better, and reduce the evaporator height under the same volume. The operator can stand on the ground to conveniently observe the operating condition in the evaporator. One operator can simultaneously operate multiple devices , and the labor intensity is reduced.
4. The manhole of the evaporator is designed at the bottom, and the whole cover is made of glass. The observation effect is excellent and the evaporator is easy to clean.
5. Under the guarantee of sufficient condensing area, the two-stage tube condensing plate type condensing combination mode is adopted, the equipment structure is compact, the gas and liquid phase is reasonable, the condensation effect is good, and the recovery rate of the recovered solvent is greatly improved (the recovery rate can reach more than 95%).
|Evaporation pressure （MPa）||0.25|
|Circulating water consumption(t/h)||30||40||50||140|
|Evaporation temperature(℃)||One effect||85-95|
|Degree of vacuum(Mpa)||One effect||-0.04|
|Heating steam inlet（m³/h）||300||450||550||1600|
No.808 Haitong Road, Binhai Development Zone,Wenzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone,Zhejiang,China